Episode 008 - Lessons from my journey as a new author
Lessons from my journey as a new author
Getting started on the writing journey. Today, I share an interview I did on Ryan Pelton’s podcast (theprolificwriter.net). We talk about my personal background, how I got started in writing, and what I learned from writing my first two books.
Here’s some tips and takeaways from the interview:
- You need a consistent writing habit.
- Seek internal purpose (not external)- your why?
- Start small, go deep, but dream big.
- Read tons of craft and business books.
- Balance public and private life.