Episode 001 - The Manifesto of the Prolific Christian Writer
The Manifesto of the Prolific Christian Writer
In this episode, I share my ten point Prolific Christian Writer Manifesto:
Below is our Prolific Christian Writer Manifesto:
- Writing is a form of worship
- Words can change the world.
- God has a plan for your words/story.
- Inspiration comes after you start.
- Done is better than perfect.
- The work is the reward.
- Writing is a spiritual battle.
- Ignore the gatekeepers (God is your agent & publisher).
- Writing fast and often leads to writing well.
- Every writer needs a “Barnabas.”
Tell me what you think about my ten ideas. Which one resonates with you most?